We are reopening and can’t wait to welcome you back! After being been cooped up at home for the better part of three months, you’re ready for some family fun OUTSIDE of the home. We know that! We also recognize that venturing into public places raises concerns for the health and safety of yourself and your loved ones. We’ve been preparing for that.
Over the past several weeks, our team has developed rigorous measures to protect our guests and employees as we navigate the delicate reopening of our communities. Among them are:
- Disinfectant Foggers, which will be used to clean all facilities each morning prior to opening. This equipment allows for the decontamination of large areas very quickly and effectively.
- Plexiglass Shields placed at all cashier stations and game counters to minimize contact between guests and employees.
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout all facilities.
- Mandatory hand sanitizing prior to entrance into the arcade area.
- Sanitation of arcade games each morning and continuing sanitation throughout the day.
- Laser tag will be reduced to 50% capacity with a one-way, circular flow in the arena.
Sanitation of laser tag vests and phasers after each guest’s use.
- Sanitation of bowling seating and balls between each guest’s use.
- At Ten Pin Eatery, clear safety shields have been installed between bowling seating areas at the bowling lanes.
- Reduced seating capacity at bars and restaurants to allow for a minimum of 6 feet between parties.
- At Ten Pin Eatery, removable, clear safety shields are available to place between groups at the bar.
- Requirement that all guests and employees wear face coverings at all times. Disposable masks will be available at all locations for guests who need them.
Some of the measures we’ve put into place will be quite noticeable – like the new plexiglass shields and reduced seating at our bars and restaurants. Others are more subtle, like single use menus and state-of-the-art new HVAC systems, which will reduce pathogens in the air.
These are in addition to many, many other protocols pertaining to cleaning, social distancing, and changes to operations to minimize contact between employees and guests. We invite you to view our complete Guidelines online on our Play it Safe page and our Ten Pin Eatery Play it Safe page.
As we all begin to venture out into the “new normal”, we want you to know that your safety is our number one priority. We’re here to help you and your families get out and play…. safely. From our family to yours, we look forward to seeing you again.
The Ryan’s Family